We’re investigating what education opportunities Hamilton Gardens can offer to primary and secondary school students. We loved to hear your thoughts on what they think we could offer your students. Please email your thoughts to Hamilton.email@example.com.
Planning a visit to Hamilton Gardens?
If you are planning a school trip to Hamilton Garden then we ask if you can please phone or email our bookings team before your visit for a few reasons:
- Our gardeners/grounds-staff work similar hours to school students and to better accommodate your visit please discuss with us your preferred dates, times and venue areas so we can check with their work programmes.
- We have lots of other people visiting the gardens or hiring our pavilion and gardens for their events so we can ensure you come at a time that suits everyone.
- We want to ensure all your students have a safe visit to the gardens so we can let you know a few key points to share with your students before they visit:
- Please stick to the paths and don’t walk on the gardens.
- Be aware of uneven paths and take care around water features.
- Consider other visitors to the gardens by walking only and not making too much noise.
We encourage teachers to use the wider Hamilton Garden area and not the enclosed gardens for scavenger hunts for health and safety reasons. Please note that hiding Tron rocks in the garden is only permitted in the Bussaco Woodland.
Phone 07 958 5940