Saturday 24 April 2021
We’re in the midst of the school holidays and you might feel like you’re running out of ideas to entertain the whaanau. Take a look at the checklist below and don’t miss out on any of these Hamilton highlights:
We’re open every day from 7.30am. Entry is free and parking is free. Need directions? Use this link to find us on Google Maps.
- Have you sung your heart out on the stage at the playground?
- Have you seen the big gate in the Surrealist Garden?
- Have you found the tiny door hidden in the Gardens?
For more information, take a look at our Visit Hamilton Gardens page.
We’re open daily from 10am to 5pm. Entry is free. Admission fee applies to the Galileo exhibition and Exscite. There’s a special combo deal for same-day admission to Galileo and Exscite. Find us here.
- Have you checked out the world premiere of ‘Galileo - Scientist, Astronomer, Visionary’?
- Have you been to the powerful exhibition ‘Where Children Sleep’?
- When was the last time you had the time of your life in our fun-filled science gallery Exscite?
For more information, visit waikatomuseum.co.nz
We’re open every day from 9.30am-4.30pm. Zoo admission rates apply. Need directions? Find us here.
- Have you met our new cheetah boys?
- Have you heard the siamang call?
- Have you caught a glimpse of baby chimpanzee Kendi or Cape Porcupine Ingozi?
For more information, visit hamiltonzoo.co.nz